"Donate seeds, it's time for solidarity"
- Under this slogan, the National Seed Office of Costa Rica, with the support of CATIE and CIGRAS, launched a campaign in the midst of the pandemic seeking the recovery of rural economies
Guatemalan National Institute of Forests received a donation of sanitizers from COVID19
- CATIE and the European Union, within the framework of the PiNN project, donated 25 gallons of ammonium-based sanitizers to be used in INAB's facilities
EfD-CA continues sharing research knowledge on water and hydrological disasters
- International virtual event on environmental economics allowed to communicate scientific results of studies executed by researchers from EfD-CA
This information is only available in spanish.
- Hits: 102
Stakeholders in the Guatemalan livestock sector learned about experiences in dairy farming and climate change
In coordination with CATIE, a researcher from INTA Costa Rica gave a virtual conference
More Articles ...
- Funding to preserve CATIE's germplasm collections in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic discussed
- Deforestation and crisis in Latin America under the scrutiny of sustainable development experts
- Guatemala launches breastfeeding information campaign in times of COVID-19
- CATIE expands its cooperation with KoLFACI for coffee research in Latin America
- CATIE promotes knowledge sharing and innovation for biological monitoring in Guatemala's Central Volcanic Chain