- CATIE´s news
The right variety for the right farm
- Scientistsfrom Bioversity International and CATIE involved farmers in research processes through citizen science
A virtual learning platform is born in Brazil to reinforce the monitoring of forest products
- The space provided gathers information for tracking the entire wood production chain in the country of the National System for the Control of the Origin of Forest Products (Sinaflor).
CATIE supports the search for solutions to make Central America more resilient
- Lenin Corrales, researcher at the institution, participated as a panelist in a regional forum that dealt with this topic.
Participate in the webinar: experiences in Latin America and the Caribbean on good livestock practices
- You will learn how these good practices can promote the intensification of sustainable livestock farming.
CATIE trained Nicaraguan technicians in sustainable cattle ranching
- Technicians and delegates from MAG learned about bovine breeding