- CATIE´s news
Chiapas Producers Participate in the Development of Tools for Sustainable Livestock
- Tools will work for the promotion of climate-smart livestock specialized in agro-forestry systems.
INAB and CATIE launch the first edition of the CONSTRUCTON contest
- A team contest for the design of a wooden house
CATIE shared its experience in mangroves and climate change
- Within the framework of a regional meeting, the institution presented the progress of current projects developed in this ecosystem.
Chiapas climate change resilience map is presented
- CATIE's BioPaSOS Project supported its development
USAID's Regional Climate Change Program Leaves Central America More Resilient to Climate Change
- The region now has applications that help people cope with and adapt to climate variability.