- CATIE´s news
Promotion of silvo-pastoral systems and good livestock husbandry practices in sheep production in Campeche, Mexico.
- The exchange was promoted by the BioPaSOS project and Fondo Para La Paz in the state of Campeche, Mexico.
Towards sustainable water resource management
- CATIE and SENARA signed a framework cooperation agreement to unify efforts in this area and benefit end users.
Livestock farming families in Chiapas continue to strengthen their businesses with BioPaSOS support
- The Los Ángeles Quesos cheese factory, which groups 23 producing families in Chiapas, Mexico, received technical support to obtain new marketing alternatives.
University of Gottingen and CATIE sign Cooperation Agreement
- Both institutions will work together to strengthen research and projects, as well as promote student and faculty exchanges.
CATIE shared its experience in the development of adaptation and mitigation strategies for the livestock sector.
- This within the framework of the I International Congress on Agricultural and Forestry Production Systems, organized by the UNACH, Mexico.