- CATIE´s news
CATIE researchers shared experience on using economic tools to promote sustainable consumption
- They participated in different international conferences
CATIE at the vanguard of virtual education
- 50 students are part of the 2019-2020 promotion of virtual masteries
CATIE is now part of Costa Rica's Environmental Civic Parliament
- The institution will be represented by Dr. Miguel Cifuentes Jara, recognized researcher of the Program on Forests, Biodiversity and Climate Change.
From Central America to the world: Protecting the future of coffee
- A study led by CropTrust and funded by FELCO will help ensure the long-term conservation and availability of CATIE’s coffee collection, the only international coffee collection in the world.
Launch in Guatemala of the Decade of United Nations Family Farming Units
- The aim is to reaffirm the need to place the farmer and his family at the centre of policies and programs.