- CATIE´s news
CATIE's PiNN Project promotes visits to Mexican institutions to learn about good practices in food security
- National capacities will be strengthened in the monitoring of sectoral policies and programs.
CATIE promotes exchange of experiences in Mexico to learn about monitoring and evaluation of food security issues.
- Knowledge of new poverty measurement methodologies will strengthen work approaches for Guatemala
CATIE promotes the development of modern cocoa farms in the Dominican Republic
- In partnership with the Ministry of Agriculture of that country, six demonstration plots are being monitored to identify the benefits of renewing the cocoa plantations.
CATIE makes progress in promoting trees on farm for biodiversity and other ecosystem services in Honduras
- The institution developed different activities to define a route to drive trees on farm in the country.
CATIE responds to request from the Dominican government on World Water Day
- The institution shared its experience in watershed management and water security