- CATIE´s news
CATIE uses drones for academic and research purposes
- The institution's Ecosystem Modeling Unit is employing professional drones and specialized software to process images and analyze data in real time.
CATIE taught course on climate-smart agriculture in Belize
- Training was intended to "train trainers" in the topic
Costa Rican educational institutions meet at CATIE for environmental management
- They seek to develop projects that achieve sustainability on each of their campuses
CATIE launches solar pilot plan on campus
- The institution already has the first building in its campus that works with solar panels
Research on the diversity and abundance of bats associated with cattle landscapes in Campeche
- The research was carried out by Jorge Iván Uco, a student at the Technological Institute of Chiná, in Campeche, Mexico, within the framework of the research agenda of the BioPaSOS project.