- CATIE´s news
Costa Rican educational institutions meet at CATIE for environmental management
- They seek to develop projects that achieve sustainability on each of their campuses
Research on the diversity and abundance of bats associated with cattle landscapes in Campeche
- The research was carried out by Jorge Iván Uco, a student at the Technological Institute of Chiná, in Campeche, Mexico, within the framework of the research agenda of the BioPaSOS project.
Guyanese technicians strengthen their capabilities in sustainable livestock production systems
- 12 technicians from the Guyan Livestock Development Authority participate in an exchange of experiences at CATIE.
New Project Will Contribute to Improving Coffee Farming in Central America
- CATIE will be responsible for leading research in Costa Rica and collaborating in Guatemala
Promoters of sustainable livestock Farmer Field Schools have new tools to facilitate learning
- These are the promoters of the BioPasos Field Schools project of CATIE, in Jalisco, Mexico.