- CATIE´s news
Promoters of Chiapas Field Schools trained participants in climate-smart cattle ranching
- The promoters of BioPaSOS project learned about participatory methods and tools to facilitate learning activities on the subject.
BioPaSOS contributed to the Public Consultation Forum on Biodiversity and Sustainable Development in Chiapas, Mexico
- This consultation made it possible to define the strategies and lines of action to be implemented for the 2019-2024 State Development Plan.
Latin American alliance formed to contribute to the fulfillment of the SDG
- CATIE is part of this alliance organized by the Center for Sustainable Development Goals for Latin America and the Caribbean (CODS).
CATIE supports Costa Rican municipality project on urban biodiversity
- The initiative is developed by the Centre's Ecosystem Modeling Unit
The right variety for the right farm
- Scientistsfrom Bioversity International and CATIE involved farmers in research processes through citizen science