- CATIE´s news
Building capacities in forest landscape restoration in Latin America
- International course is organized by IUFRO and CATIE, with the support of WRI, ALECIF, IFSA and the IUFRO Task Force on Forest Education
Costa Rican technicians learn how to use monitoring tools to analyze improvements implemented on dairy farms
- With these tools, the LACTIS project promotes the sustainable intensification of dairy farms in the Northern Huetar region of the country.
Jamaican government officials strengthened their knowledge in sustainable forest management
- The course was given by CATIE virtually to officials of the Forestry Department of that country.
Livestock stakeholders in the Ecuadorian Amazon learn about farm planning
- With this methodology, trained technicians and community promoters will promote the sustainable intensification of livestock farming in the area.
Women from Jalisco exchange knowledge in sustainable livestock production and leadership
- Two events were held in that state to replicate the experiences and skills acquired by women livestock producers, after participating in an exchange between women from Costa Rica and Mexico.