Total Records 27
For business promotion we offer two bilingual platforms:
Both platforms include interactive elements, such as online businesses and a virtual fair (www.econegociosagricolas.com/feria), up-to-date information on markets for agricultural and forestry ecoproducts, as well as an extensive collection of innovative methodologies and tools for business development.
Information and Communication Technologies
Some of the products and services we provide in this area are:
• Coordination and implementation of projects with ICT components (ICT project manager), such as website development; custom applications for clients, organizations and consultants; coordination with outside software development companies to meet deadlines.
• Creating websites for different uses and customers as well as the modification and maintenance (new features, problem fixing, updating information) of existing websites or ones in construction.
• Maintenance and optimization of servers that can be used for different purposes such as: websites, applications for different purposes, databases, file servers, among others.
• Remote monitoring and technical support (customers/users outside the headquarters) in different areas such as malfunctioning computer equipment, problems with the use of applications for projects, training via the web. • Creating installable tools according to the needs of programs and clients such as:
• Backing up, updating and optimization of databases.
• Updating, expanding and improving the content of platforms or existing websites.
• Creating custom computer systems for organizations (management of available product, crop forecasts, customer sales controls, histories of production, inventories, reporting, and more).
• Modeling and creation of databases (MySQL and SQL Server).
Our range of products and services in the area of agribusiness includes two masters programs:
- Master of International Agribusiness Management, offered jointly with INCAE Business School. It seeks to foster future leaders and facilitators of international agribusinesses with social and environmental responsibility.
- Master of International SusnainableTourism, offered jointly with the University of North Texas. It aims to prepare leaders and facilitators for agribusinesses and international tourism with social and environmental responsibility.